Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Short Range EV's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Author 
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 24 1:49 pm    Post subject: Short Range EV's Reply with quote

Maeving. These strike me as a good thing, provided the servicing etc is up to scratch. UK built, look cool, cost much less than a 'real' electric motorbike. You can ride it on a CBT licence and they'll even refund you the cost of the training.
I'm well aware that they're not practical for everybody but I think they've found a niche. Good luck to them.

Nicky cigreen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 24 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that looks a good thing indeed. Not, as you say, for my circs, but it should suit many

dpack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 24 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do i limp?

Mistress Rose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 24 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume from the top speed that they count as motorbikes. One that could be ridden on a car licence would be useful too, but I suppose those are already available. I used to drive a moped on my car licence. Having done that, I wonder why you need a CBT licence for something going up to 45mph, as riding something with a top speed of just over 30 certainly makes you very much aware of all the things you should know on 2 wheels.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive